- 2 cups 7 Star All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ tspn salt
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 ⅓ cups mashed overripe bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tspn baking soda
- Turn on the oven to 350° F and use non-stick spray or butter to grease a loaf pan (9 x 5-inch).
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add butter and brown sugar to another bowl and beat it well. Add in the eggs and mashed bananas and continue mixing till well combined.
- Pour in the banana batter into the flour mix and stir until the dry ingredients are moist.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 60 – 65 minutes. Once done cool for 10 minutes.