Are you tired of your boring breakfast of cereal and toast? With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, you can enjoy a flavorful and crispy dosa in no time. So, let’s get cooking!
· 1/2 Cup 7 Star All Chakki Atta Flour
· 1/2 cup Rice Flour
· Salt as per taste
· 2 Green Chillies
· 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
· 5-6 Curry Leaves
How to make –
1. In a bowl, mix together atta flour, rice flour, salt, slit green chillies, curry leaves, and fennel.
2. Add water to the mixture and mix well until a smooth batter is formed.
3. Heat a greased pan and pour a ladle full of batter onto the pan.
4. Allow the dosa to cook on one side and then add some oil to the other side.
5. Flip the dosa and continue to cook until it is crisp.