Have you been experiencing constant hunger pangs after lunch? While dinner may seem too far away, tea time can treat you and your family to some savoury goods that complement your sweet evening beverage. Here’s our take on Salsa Pinwheels with a healthy twist to create the perfect ‘High Tea’ moments with your loved ones.
- 7 Star Chakki Atta Flour – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt- 1 ½ teaspoons
- Soaked split chickpeas – 1 cup
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Chopped green chillies – 2
- Chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Carom seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Water as required
- Grind the split chickpeas, ginger garlic and chillies to form a coarse paste.
- In a separate bowl, combine the paste with salt, turmeric powder and carom seeds and coriander.
- In another bowl, mix the 7 Star Chakki Atta Flour, salt, oil and water, and knead it into a dough.
- Break the dough into balls and roll each one out into the shape of a poori.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the split chickpeas mixture on each and fold them into a pinwheel shape.
- Place them on a steamer for 15 minutes and serve them hot to your loved ones as a scrumptious evening snack.