Got the munchies for cookies? Well why don’t you check out our classic peanut butter cookie recipe! We guarantee you, it will blow up your taste buds!
2 cups 7 Star Cake Flour
3/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
3. Measure ¼ cup (50g) of granulated sugar into a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Place the softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, the remaining ½ cup (100g) of granulated sugar, and honey into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream together the butter and sugar on medium speed for 1 minute, or until pale and fluffy.
5. Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat on medium speed for 30 seconds to one minute, until light and fluffy.
6. Turn the mixer to low, and add the 7 Star cake flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture for about 1 minute, until all ingredients are combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
7. Form the cookie dough into 20 balls, and place on the lined baking sheets.
8. Using clean hands, roll each cookie in the bowl of granulated sugar, and return to the sheet. Press down gently on the tops of each cookie to slightly flatten.
9. Bake the cookies for 11-13 minutes, until they are just slightly golden brown on the edges and cracked on top.
10. Remove the baking sheets from the oven. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the sheets, then transfer them to cooling racks to cool completely.
And there you go, the ultimate recipe to make classic peanut butter cookies! Loved it and still craving for it? Let us know in the comments!